During glycol regeneration BTEX and VOCs are emitted into the atmosphere. Titan’s BTEX Control Systems is a heat exchanger condensing system that captures and recycles benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene (BTEX) and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the regenerator still column of a Glycol Dehydration Unit. With our BTXEX Control Systems, condensed liquids are collected and transferred to storage, while the residual VOC vapors are sent to the burner or to compression.
Features & Benefits that Ensure Performance
- Available in Titan standard design
- ASME code stamped pressure vessel
- Up to 95% destruction or removal of BTEX
- Air-cooled or shell-and-tube exchangers
- With or without insulation and heat tracing
- Optional catalytic heater and housing for cold weather environments